I. Activity one
Site:Elllo News
Topic:News Center #24
Your score (if any):80%
Key words learned:
agenda やるべき事
diplomat 外交官
dynamo 発電機
envoy 大使
iraqi イラクの
prod せかす
refugee 難民
representative 代表
suffice 十分である
warrior 軍人
Rating of the site: :( :/ :I :)
Comments: (too easy / difficult / good level / interesting / boring / (not) effective) Too easy
Time spent doing activity:15min
II. Activity two
Site:Elllo News
Topic:News Center #23
Your score (if any):80%
Rating of the site: :( :/ :I :)
Comments: (too easy / difficult / good level / interesting / boring / (not) effective) Too easy
Time spent doing activity:10min
III. Activity three
Site:Elllo
Topic:Super Small Super Store
Your score (if any):67%
Rating of the site: :( :/ :I :)
Comments: (too easy / difficult / good level / interesting / boring / (not) effective) Good level and interesting
Time spent doing activity:15min
Today's comment
I think that I should raise my listening skill more. I want to try harder next time.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿