2009年7月10日金曜日

Week Five

I. Activity one

Site:ELLLO NEWS
Topic:#18
Your score (if any):100%
Key words learned:

marvelous 驚くべき
combat 戦闘
bully いじめる
homogeneous 同種の
deal 与える
insufficient 不十分な
facility 容易さ、才能
transmit 送る
inspiring 感動させる
frown しかめつらをする
unthinkable 考えられないようなこと

Rating of the site: :( :/ :I :)
Comments: (too easy / difficult / good level / interesting / boring / (not) effective) easy but interesting!
Time spent doing activity:10min


II. Activity two

Site:ELLLO NEWS
Topic:#17
Your score (if any):75%
Rating of the site: :( :/ :I :)
Comments: (too easy / difficult / good level / interesting / boring / (not) effective) good level and interesting!!
Time spent doing activity:10min


III. Activity Three

Site:ELLLO
Topic:Fashon News
Your score (if any):80%
Rating of the site: :( :/ :I :)
Comments: (too easy / difficult / good level / interesting / boring / (not) effective) Good level and interesting!!
Time spent doing activity:20min


Today, I can be many activity, and I can enjoy learning english!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿